Mobile Home Communities Pet Policy
1.1 Restricted Pet Breeds😐
Rottweiler, Pit-bull (American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Chow-Chow, Akita, Wolf-Hybrids, German Shepherd, Doberman Pinscher, and any mix of these breeds. Agent only allows dogs, and cats. No, rabbits, rodents, ferrets, farm animals, chickens of any type.
1.3 Licensed and Rabies Certificate:
Said pet(s) has/have been properly licensed and inoculated for rabies and other usual inoculations for the type of animal. Attach vet certification/ license. All service animals must have proper ADA Veterinarian documentation.
Permission to have a pet must be provided in writing before obtaining the animal.
- Permission to keep a pet is restricted to the particular animal pet(s) described above and does not extend to any other animal.
- Each lot is allowed to keep two (2) approved animal at their residence.
- The pet(s) must be kept in the Premises, on a leash, or carried at all times. When a leash is utilized, it must be held and controlled by a responsible human being at all times. The pet(s) will not be allowed to run loose on the grounds or other common areas.
- Pets are absolutely not allowed to be tied outside unattended. If your pet is outside, please be accompanying them with a leash at all times.
- Resident states that the said pet(s) will not disturb or pose threat or danger to any of the other residents and will not damage any portion of the Property. If in the judgment of the Agent, the pet(s) disturbs or poses a threat to any of the other residents or the Property, the Resident agrees upon ten (10) days written notice, to permanently remove said pet(s) from the Premises.
- Resident further agrees that Resident will promptly pay for any damage done to any of the Property by said pet(s), and further agrees to hold Agent and Owner of the Property harmless from any claim by reason of the said pet(s) being on the Property.
- Resident must adhere to pet waste rules of the property and always dispose of waste properly. Pet waste should be picked up immediately. Violation of this will result in termination of lease.